Pages

It doesn't matter if you're Black or White, Jewish or Muslim, Small or Large, Tall or Short- If you live and breathe the world of fashion or just looking for inspiration
on waht to wear tomorrow I want to dedicate this blog to you!



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

LookBook - Yael Bar

On this Saturday I was at my best friend Yael Bar. We knew of my previous work and sincewe do not separate. Every day we discover more and more reasons why we are such good friends, but most connects us and makes us separate render its definitely the fashion world! 
Every time I meet with Yael I am feilld with the kind of inspiration, except that she beautiful she is so amazing person, full of feminine power.

I want to thank her for what she is for me- sister soul! And also I take this opportunity to uploading some pictures of my visit with her on Saturday and a few outfits of herpersonal LookBook with a link attached where you can follow her- Enjoy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment