Pages

It doesn't matter if you're Black or White, Jewish or Muslim, Small or Large, Tall or Short- If you live and breathe the world of fashion or just looking for inspiration
on waht to wear tomorrow I want to dedicate this blog to you!



Friday, December 9, 2011

3 Outfit 1 Dress

This week I chose a simple black dress and I created a three looks- day in the office, coffee with a friend and party all night look. I think to know how to combine together looks from one dress or one basic item can help greatly to exploit it and even save time and money on shopping.
XO, Lim




1 comment:

  1. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!
    Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete